Types Of Data We Collect
Personal information means information that allows someone to identify or contact you. Non-personal information means information that does not directly identify you. We collect both types of information about you.
The following provides examples of the types of data that we collect from you and how we use the information.
|Context||Types of Data and Purpose for Collection|
|Account Registration||We may collect your name, payment, and contact information when you create an account.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other personal information, as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply.|
|Online Forms and Submissions||We collect information you submit to us on our websites or through online forms to process your requests.|
|Order Placement||We may collect your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card number when you place an order.|
|Web logs||We may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. Web logs may be used for things like monitoring website usage levels and diagnosing problems.|
|Device Information||We may collect information about the device accessing the website such as MAC address, device type, and device identifiers.|
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Use and Processing of Your Personal Information
In addition to the uses described above, we use your personal information, sometimes combined with non-personal information, in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites.
- To provide the products, information, and services you request or that we think you may be interested in.
- To improve and personalize your experience with us.
- For order processing and to streamline your checkout and service process.
- To conduct analytics and solve problems.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationship with you.
- For any permissible purpose of our third party website provider.
Sharing of Personal Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions – We may share your personal information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires our company, business, or our assets, we will also share your personal information with that company.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent – We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent – We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, in connection with any legal or regulatory process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your personal information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, for audit purposes, or a violation of our policies.
- Service Providers – We may share your personal information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, mail communications, and provide technical support. These service providers may collect, store, analyze, or otherwise process information on our behalf. In particular, any information submitted to us is also shared with our third party website provider, who can use your personal information for any permissible purpose including marketing and advertising.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Changes to Your Personal Information – We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Our website may allow you to modify or delete your account profile. Some personal information can also be changed by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information – Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may request that we delete your personal information, however we do not have to honor this request unless required by law. All requests must be directed to the contact in the “Contact Information” section below. We may also decide to delete your data if we believe that the data is incomplete, inaccurate, or that our continued use and storage are contrary to our obligations to other individuals or third parties. When we delete personal information it will be removed from our active database, but it may remain in archives where it is not practical or possible to delete it. In addition, we may keep your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce any of our agreements.
- Access to Your Personal information – If required by law, upon request, we will grant reasonable access to personal information that we hold about you. All requests must be directed to the contact in the “Contact Information” section.
- Online Tracking – We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Decline to Provide – You may choose not to provide some types of personal information to us. This choice may result in our websites or their functionality not working.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Our website may permit you to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Cookies and Other Web Devices
We may use Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stored Objects “Flash LSOs”) that allow us to, among other things, serve you with more tailored information, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the website, and collect and store information about your use of the website. Our website or emails may also use pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies to measure the success of marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage and response rates, and other purposes.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Minors – Our websites are not for individuals under age 18. Those individuals should not access the website or provide personal information to us.
- Transmission of Data to Other Countries – Your personal information is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access your information. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in the United States.
- Third Party Applications and Websites – We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
- Contact Information – If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the contact information provided on our website. We will ensure this information is up to date. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Effective: May 20, 2018
4.3 To Accounts – The Website may allow you to create a User account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, password, and any other account information.
4.4 To Product Information – The Website may provide You with information about products or services not provided by Us but, instead, by other third parties. You agree that this information is provided by Us, not these third parties and therefore that these third parties are not liable for any information on the Website regarding their products or services. We provide this information for informal informational purposes only and We are not responsible for the accuracy of completeness of this information.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
9.2 Compliance with Laws – You acknowledge that the Website is a general purpose online service and is not specifically designed to facilitate compliance with any specific law. You represent and warrant to Us that Your use of and access to the Website, including any Content, will comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (“Laws”) and will not cause Us or any other third party to violate any applicable Laws. We are not responsible for notifying You of any such Laws, enabling Your compliance with any such Laws, or for Your failure to comply.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- FEEDBACK – If You provide Us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website or Content (“Feedback”), You herby assign Us all rights in the Feedback and agree that We shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate without a duty of accounting to You. We will treat any Feedback You provide to Us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that You will not submit to Us any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICES – We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We endeavor to promptly respond to any claim that the Website or anything on the Website infringes the copyright of any person. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action under intellectual property law when we believe an infringement has taken place. To notify Us of a possible infringement, notices should be sent to the contact information found on Our Website. Your notice should include a detailed description of the alleged infringement that will enable Us to make a reasonable determination. If We have notified You that You may be infringing, You may provide us with a counter notice (using the contact information on Our Website) containing sufficient information for Us to make a reasonable determination. Please note that You may be held accountable for damages (including attorney’s fees) for misrepresenting infringement.
- LINKED SITES – The Website or Content may contain links to third-party sites or content that are not under Our control. If You access a third-party site or content from the Website, then You do so at Your own risk and We are not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may establish a link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your site by Us or any group or individual affiliated with Us. You may not use on Your site any Content or marks appearing on the Website. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the Content or other materials on the Website.
Effective: May 20, 2018